Exercise and behavior modification are crucial in managing chronic health conditions. The Script to Fit program at Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center provides participants with exercise and educational programming to help them better manage their chronic health conditions. Anyone managing a chronic medical condition or individuals transitioning from a rehabilitation program would benefit from one of the four Scrip to Fit program tracks. Our degreed and certified medical fitness team will work with you and your physician to create a program that will set you on a course for a healthier lifestyle through behavior change.
• 8-week program with the ability to start anytime
• Pre-and post-program fitness assessment reported to physician
• InBody analysis to track your progress
• Small group training sessions three times per week
• Constant education throughout the program
• Waived membership enrollment fee to our fitness center any time during your program
Program Fee | $75. Script to Fit Services are valued at $300. We are able to provide these services at a low-cost thanks to generous donations given to the Conway Regional Health Foundation. New option for participants: add on a full HFC membership during the 8-week program for only $50 more!