We are pleased to offer a variety of aquatic classes!
Aquatic fitness classes and instructors are subject to change. Last minute cancellations may occur due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Aqua Amp: 45-minute format | This class offers a strength circuit to work all your major muscle groups.
- Aqua Core: 45-minute format | This class is designed to tone and sculpt the body while strengthening your core.
- Aqua Fit: 45-minute format | This multi-level aqua workout offers cardiovascular and muscle conditioning, using the water's resistance for a full-body workout.
- Aqua ROM+E: 45-minute format | This low-impact class will focus on range of motion for the entire body while elevating your heart rate in a controlled manner. Great for beginners or individuals with arthritis and/or fibromyalgia.
- Aqua Zumba: 45-minute format | This class offers a low-impact, high-energy aquatic exercise class blending the Zumba philosophy with water resistance to offer a pool party you won't want to miss.
- H2Y0ga: 45-minute format | This gentle water exercise class uses the basic exercises, principles, and movements of yoga and adapts them to a water environment.