Exercise and behavior modification are crucial in managing chronic health conditions. The Script to Fit program at Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center provides participants with exercise and educational programming to help them better manage their chronic health conditions. Anyone managing a chronic medical condition or individuals transitioning from a rehabilitation program would benefit from one of the four Scrip to Fit program tracks. Our degreed and certified medical fitness team will work with you and your physician to create a program to set you on a healthier lifestyle through behavior change.
• 8-week program with the ability to start anytime
• Pre-and post-program fitness assessment reported to physician
• InBody analysis to track your progress
• Small group training sessions three times per week:
M, T, TH 5:00 - 6:30 pm | T, TH, F 7:30 - 9:00 am or 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
• Constant education throughout the program
• Waived membership enrollment fee to our fitness center any time during your program
Program Fee | $75. Script to Fit Services is valued at $300. We can provide these services at a low-cost thanks to generous donations given to the Conway Regional Health Foundation. *Option for participants: add on a full HFC access during the 8-week program for only $50 more!