Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center is a medically-integrated health and fitness center dedicated to improving the health, fitness and quality of life to our members. Our medically-integrated approach with a focus on safety and clinical integration is unlike anything else you’ll encounter in our area.
All regular members receive a complimentary fitness orientation and access to our comprehensive fitness areas, multipurpose turf area, aquatics area and our group fitness classes. We also offer personal training and various swim programs for an additional fee.
Our membership staff is available during all hours of operation and we invite you to call us at 501-450-9292 or stop by for a tour to learn more about the medical fitness difference.
Conway Regional Health & Fitness Center offers a variety of membership plans to meet your needs. Standard and corporate memberships require an initial 12-month commitment and renew automatically on the contract renewal date. Members may cancel with a 30-day written notice effective on or after the contract renewal date.
- Individual Membership: Individual memberships are for individuals age 14 or older.
- Couple Membership: Couple memberships are for married couples.
- Family Membership: Family memberships are for married couples and up to five of their dependent children ages 6 weeks - 25 years.
- Family Individual Membership: Family individual memberships are for one parent and up to five of their dependent children ages 6 weeks - 25 years.
- Senior Individual Membership: Senior individual memberships are for individuals age 60 or older.
- Senior Couple Membership: Senior couple memberships are for married couples in which the primary account holder is age 60 or older.
Standard Membership Rates
|Family Individual + Child(ren) <25||$70||$88|
Enhance your health and wellness experience by upgrading to our Total Health Enrollment! This $100 value is only $40 with enrollment! *This upgrade is available to new members 16+.
An additional $40 per person includes:
- Individualized fitness assessment
- InBody analysis
- Personalized exercise program
- One 30-minute personal training session
Take advantage of our Total Health Enrollment and start working towards your goals!
Corporate memberships are available for local businesses that are a member of the Chamber of Commerce and that establish 5 or more membership accounts. These businesses qualify for 50% off enrollment fees and discounted monthly fees. Electronic funds transfer is required. Please speak with our membership manager for more information or call 501-450-9292 ext 301.
Conway Regional Health and Fitness Center offers Summer membership options with no joining fee. Three month memberships are available for purchase beginning the month of May. Membership is effective three months from purchase.
Guest and Short Term Options
Guests are always welcome at the Health and Fitness Center! All guests must register at the membership desk and pay a guest fee.
|Child (Age 0 - 11)||$8|
|Short Term Options|
|One week guest pass||$35|
|One month guest pass||$80|
|10-visit punch card (expires after 90 days)||$100|
General Guest Guidelines
- A parent or legal guardian must sign a waiver for all guests under the age of 18.
- All guests must follow the age guidelines for use of the facility
- Guests caught sneaking in will not be allowed to use the facility
- Inappropriate behavior or failure to comply with staff requests will result in dismissal from the facility without refund
- Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) member or adult (18+) paying guest.
Each regularly billed membership has access to five complimentary guest passes per year. Members must accompany guests to use their passes. These passes expire annually. See a member service associate for details.